The Midwest Genetics Network is accepting applications for funding from organizations seeking to utilize telemedicine in the provision of genetic services. Eligible organizations include hospitals, clinics and private providers located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Kentucky and Wisconsin. Please see the Administrative Information for more details regarding eligible uses of funding. Any questions can be directed to the MGN Telegenetics Project Manager, Jane Pilditch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for funding are due April 19, 2019.
The Midwest Genetics Network is pleased to be providing funding to six organizations to advance the implementation of telehealth in the provision of genetic services. The following organizations have been awarded grants:
- Advocate Medical Group, Illinois
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan
- Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin
- Michigan State University Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
- University of Minnesota